The best vegan Chocolate Cake 🍫💗
Follow us @veganrecipesideas for more amazing vegan recipe 💚🌱
This cake is so moist and fluffy, you’ll never guess it’s vegan and refined sugar free 🌱
Ingredients for a 25x10cm| 10×4″ loaf
190g 1 1/2 cups white spelt or all purpose flour
20g 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
80g 1/2 cup moscovado sugar or coconut sugar
80g 1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
65g 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted, room temp
80ml 1/3 cup espresso
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon white vinegar
240ml 1 cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 175C| 350 F degrees. Line a 25x10cm| 10×4″ loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cacao powder, flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut oil, espresso, vanilla, vinegar, and water until well combined.
4. Stir in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
5. Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for 50 – 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool into pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
7. Cool completely before slicing
🌱🌱Did you know that 75% of people give up on their latest healthy eating, weight loss fitness, and/or diet goals within the first month? The 28-Day Vegan Diet Challenge is an effective, results-driven system to help you keep those pounds off. 28 days is all you need to start a great habit. 👉🏼Join Challenge Now! @vegan.food.diet Link in Bio