Pan-fried Daikon Radish Bun😋or Luo Bo Si Bing (萝卜丝饼)
Tag some friends or make this for your special one or moms to celebrate Mother’s Day. 💗
This recipe is vegan, easy, and packed with a delicious filling. There is no other way to eat more veggies in a meal than this🤩! I’ve made this a few times with different fillings for dinner and lunch. The dough is super soft and I used minimal oil in pan-frying it. The trick to get a soft dough is the water to flour ratio. To get the crispy brown without burning them is to use low-medium heat (important) and cover to steam them.👌🏼
Full recipe instructions with video: https://woonheng.com/daikon-radish-bun/
or search ‘daikon radish bun’ on woonheng.com
– I’ve shared a version of oil dough (roti canai, shou zhua scallion pancake) that yields a super thin and stretchable wrapper. This version has high water to flour ratio to get a similar result. You’ll add just enough water to form it into a soft dough.
– The dough is sticky, so do flour your work surface, rolling pin, and your palms when handling it.
– I haven’t tried gluten-free flour yet but I’m sure the blend 1:1 will work in this case.
– I’ve shared a few methods to cook the daikon radish on my blog. You can also use zucchini to replace the daikon radish.
– Please note you don’t get much of the daikon radish left once you squeeze out the water.
Wishing you a fantastic weekend! Best, WoonHeng 韵馨❤️
.🌱🌱Did you know that 75% of people give up on their latest healthy eating, weight loss fitness, and/or diet goals within the first month? The 28-Day Vegan Diet Program is an effective, results-driven system to help you keep those pounds off. 28 days is all you need to start a great habit. 👉🏼Join Program Now! @veganandplantbased1 Link in Bio