Love the Recipe ? Dont Forget to Follow For Daily Amazing Content
Cantonese soy sauce fried noodles😋 – Si Yao Wong Chow Mein 豉油皇炒麵 for all the noodle lovers! It is one of the top dishes to order when you dine at dim sum places. What’s so special about this Cantonese soy sauce pan-fried noodle? Personally, I love the simplicity of this meal yet packed with maximum flavors that anyone can enjoy. It is also one of the many dishes I could enjoy while dining at dim sum restaurants. Instead of serving in carts like other steamed dishes, you’ll have to order this from the menu or at the stir-fry sections. This noodle is also one of the popular noodle dishes at many Cantonese restaurants. Check out my blog on how to make this delicious noodle for your quick lunch!
– Undercook your noodles for this recipe because you’ll need to pan-fry them later
– Allow the noodles to dry and cool down (I used a fan to speed up the process)
– Prepare the sauces ahead of time.
– Use a pair of chopsticks or tongs to help with the tossing
– Yes, you can use a wok (similar to beefless chow fun) or non-stick skillet
– Add your favorite vegetables
Wishing you a great week ahead. Stay safe and well. Best, WoonHeng 韵馨💗
Reposted from woon.heng