1 cup, about 8 medjool dates
1/4 cup salted date almond butter
1/4 cup almonds
1/4 cup pecans
1/4 cup coconut flakes
2 tbs pumpkin seeds
2 tbs hemp seeds
2 tbs goji berries powder
1 tbs cinnamon syrup
1 scoop vanilla vegan protein
1 cup brown rice crispi
85% dark energy chocolate 💫
1. Add the dates, almonds, pecans, coconut flakes and pumpkin seeds into a food processor. Blend on high until a sandy texture has formed.
2. Add the protein, hemp, goji, syrup and almond butter and process until a dough starts to form.
3. Pulse in the rice crispies.
4. Transfer the mixture to a parchment lined baking tin and press the firmly into the bottom of the pan
5. Melt the chocolate with 1 tsp of coconut oil and pour over the top.
Sprinkle any extras on top and then freeze for at least 2 hours before slicing in to snacky little bites.
Love love love the texture of these and perfect for a little preworkout energy boost 💪🚀