Homemade Crispy Tofu Gnocchi .
by @the_clumsy_vegan 🌿 Share this with someone who’d love to try this!
Tofu: 1 block pressed and broken into pieces
Flour: 1 C + more for kneading
Nutritional Yeast: 3/4th C
Egg replacer: to make up 1 egg
Oat milk: 1 C
Olive oil: 1-2 T
Salt and pepper
1) Add tofu, flour, nutritional yeast, egg replacer and oat milk to a food processor. Blend to form a sticky dough.
2) Knead dough on a floured surface for 3-4 minutes till it comes together. Use as little flour as possible. Drizzle 1 T olive oil over kneaded dough and keep it aside
3) Break off a bit and roll into the size of a tennis ball. Place ball on a floured surface and roll into a log.
4) Cut log into 1 inch pieces of gnnochi and press down gently with a fork on one surface to form markings
5) Add gnocchi to simmering water. It is ready when it floats to the top.
6) Sauté 1 portion gnnochi in 1 T oil till crispy .